Waxed Cotton Food Roll
One sheet on a roll which you can cut to size- the perfect option for those who do a lot of wrapping of oddly shaped items regularly- reuse your cut to-size piece for the same fruits and vegetables, or cover your leftover bowl over and over again!
One sheet on a roll which you can cut to size- the perfect option for those who do a lot of wrapping of oddly shaped items regularly- reuse your cut-to-size piece for the same fruits and vegetables, or cover your leftover bowl over and over again!
These WaxWrap rolls are a reusable, eco-friendly alternative to single-use cling film. WaxWrap rolls are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton cloth coated in a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and jojoba oil, which all work together to keep your food fresh. This cloth is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 approved. These labels guarantee:
- Certified organic natural fibres
- Non-toxic textile ink
- Certification of production procedures that meet rigorous environmental and social standards
The small WaxWrap roll measures 20x120cm.
The medium WaxWrap roll measures 30x150cm.
The large WaxWrap roll measures 40x200cm.
A set of 3 Bags / Sleeves each with a different size:
Small 21x31cm | Medium 25x31cm | Large 32x31cm
Ideal for packed lunch boxes, sandwiches and more
A set of 3 Cloth Sheets each with a different size:
20x20cm | 30x30cm | 40x40cm
Easy to use wraps for on-the-go and convenient use.
WaxWraps are both self-adhesive and waterproof, and can be used to contain almost any food, including: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
When utilised correctly each WaxWrap product will last for around a year. To clean after use, use cold water and washing up liquid, then pat dry with a clean towel and store away ready for next use. When your WaxWrap product comes to the end of its life, simply put in your compost bin.
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything.
• Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.
Made in Tunisia.
- Cover bowls and containers
- Contain almost any food: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
Shape and seal WaxWraps however feels natural to you.
WaxWraps are self-adhesive and waterproof.
Wash the WaxWrap by hand in cold water with washing up liquid, pat dry with a clean towel, then it’s ready for reuse.
Designs may vary